Your senior project must be presented in one of three ways, the interactive fair, a TED talk or the film festival. All work (objects, slides, films)is due at 4pm on Monday January 26th.
All students must complete the Final Project Form by Friday, January 23rd.
1. Interactive Fair
– create a tangible object to be presented at the fair
– be prepared to talk to people about the project
2. TED talk
– give a 3-6 minute talk about your research and project
– create slides that will be shown during talk- the slides should NOT be read from nor contain too many words. (should be google slides!)
– write a formal speech to give at the event (5 minutes = approximately 700 words) and practice it a LOT.
3. Film Festival
– create a 4-6 minute film to be shown at the festival
– *optional* create a longer, full version of the film to be be seen by ms. p.
– film should include title and credits